Okay but watching people who have been so stubborn about gun control pivot the conversation from a white, middle aged man, multimillionaire, with no criminal record who owned 42 guns and killed 59 people, back to the NFL because he doesn't fit the standard profile is tragically entertaining.
This is what pro-gun control people have been saying! No one fits a "profile" by providing less options to get these guns and with stricter supervision we will at least be working towards a solution.
We aren't trying to take away rights, we're trying to save lives.
This is real. This is happening.
Every time I hear about these I get more and more personally scared for my own life, which is valid. It shouldn't be in our country where we are "so proud" of our military and innovations, but it is.
This is what pro-gun control people have been saying! No one fits a "profile" by providing less options to get these guns and with stricter supervision we will at least be working towards a solution.
We aren't trying to take away rights, we're trying to save lives.
This is real. This is happening.
Every time I hear about these I get more and more personally scared for my own life, which is valid. It shouldn't be in our country where we are "so proud" of our military and innovations, but it is.
Comments
Post a Comment