Skip to main content

7.2.2017

My personal belief is that the NRA is corrupt, hypocritical, and apathetic. No matter if you have positive opinions on this company (keep in mind they're FOR PROFIT) I honestly think you're disgusting for approving of their new ad. Providing every American with a gun is not the only way to "save" America. I'm sorry to anyone I love who believes that this ad is fine- but I'm ashamed to know you. And if you believe that the horrible things this woman (really multi billion company paying her to talk since she has a darker complexion so "diversity") says, I'm not afraid to say that to your face. I am perfectly aware that there are responsible gun owners and I respect them, and I know we are probably never going to get rid of guns. But I cannot begin to convey how just down right evil this ad is. This feels like the prequel to a cliche dystopian trilogy.

Comments